- Applicants must be an individual, corporation, or partnership.
- $1,500 bonus to any horse brought to Century Tracks for the 2024 racing season. Horse must not have started in Alberta prior to the 2024 racing season.
- $1,500 will be paid out as $500 per start for the first three starts made at Century Tracks.
- If a horse is claimed or transfers ownership before the full amount is paid, out the original owner will acquire the whole bonus.
- Registration papers for all applicants will be held in the race office and will only be released at the conclusion of the 2024 race season. If a request is made to remove the papers before the end of the meet all Incentive payments made to that horse will need to return to the HBPA bookkeeper before the papers will be released.
Horses must remain at Century Tracks for the 2024 season. Horses are allowed to ship to make one start in a Stake Race with a purse at or above $40,000.00 and with permission in writing from the HBPA Manager. Stake races below $40,000.00 not considered. The HBPA reserves the right to approve or deny these requests based on horse population issues.
- Non-Starters as of January 1st, 2024, do not qualify for this incentive.
- Horses that have applied to the HBPA Purchase/Claiming Incentive do not qualify for this incentive.
- This Program is on a first come first serve basis. Not All applications will be accepted.
**Any owner/trainer that does not abide by the stipulations provided for this incentive can be requested